Espresso Clean – Cafetto 500gm
Cafetto Espresso Clean back flush powder is the premium espresso machine cleaner for commercial and semi-commercial espresso machines. It is a a rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains and improves flavour and aroma of espresso while leaving no trace of odour.
Made in Australia and has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto® Espresso Clean® will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
Includes a measuring scoop for accurate dosing.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 teaspoons of Espresso Clean® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.